place to call home, apartments at The Horizon Villa are fully integrated
with leisure amenities, offer the best in design and quality
and echo the distinctive international character evident from its
imposing architecture. The unique and tastefully conceived villa
is so exquisite with its majestic Greek pillars highlighting
its facade, that travelers and visitors often end up asking, “
So what exactly is The Horizon Villa..
? Is it a hotel, a cottage, a place to rent apartments,
a guest house, a home stay accommodation ..? What kind
of a place to stay is it …!!!!” The villa
management has just one answer for all of these queries - “
The Horizon Villa at Mcleodganj, Dharamshala; is all of above and
first and foremost - ‘A home away from home…!!!’
Located in the town of Mcleodganj - Dharamshala
- in the hill state of Himachal Pradesh; India's top tourist destination;
it provides warm, comfortable and home like accommodation to thousands
of visitors each spring, summer and fall from all over the world.
The Horizon Villa overlooks the towns of Dharamshala, Naddi, Forsythganj,
Gaggal, Kangra and the splendid views of The Kangra valley. The
Dhauladhars - the snow white mountains that rise 4,000 m above the
valley provide a dramatic backdrop.
- Convenient & central - yet a quiet location
- Private parking space
- Dalai lama's temple within 250 mtrs.
- Located within the cora path
- Tibetan Library within 10 minutes walking distance
- Helpful, warm & friendly staff
- Room service (F&B and housekeeping)
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Room inclisive of microwave, electronic kettle & refrigerator
- Luxuriously furnished rooms with attached baths, private entrances & balconies
- Manicured lawns and sunny mountain & valley views
- Taxi service for local excursions and airport & railway pickups available.
History of The Horizon Villa
The Horizon Villa is essentially a vacation home of The
Gupta Family of Kangra, Himachal
Pradesh. Sh. Jagmohan Lal Gupta, popularly known as "The Atta
Man" who is the son of Late Lala Yoginder Pal Aggarwal is the
head of the Gupta family and is a leading industrialist of The Kangra
the full history here >>